Added On :
Meydan Racecourse, UAE
06 Sep 2017
£ 258,957 / € 288,387 / $ 351,630
Sobha Hartland Greens are a range of luxury apartments that cater to individuals and families who are looking for the ideal home in Dubai. 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments in the heart of Dubai.
Are you looking to buy 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments in Dubai?
With world-class facilities in the community, residents will have access to:
- Hartland Square – A world class shopping experience
- Hartland Boulevard – A fashion avenue with all the leading fashion brands in one destination
- The Walk – Restaurants and cafes are served on the waterfront
Residents will have unrivaled waterfront cityside living in the mixed-use development as well as views of the Dubai Water Canal and easy access to the city’s main attractions plus restaurants and entertainment facilities within the community.
Consisting of studios and 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and duplexes, each offering is an example of Sobha’s quality.
Sobha Hartland Apartments – Building 1 has a comfortable living space with living space ranging from:
- One bedroom – 850 sq. ft. to 870 sq. ft.
- Two bedroom – 1300 sq. ft. to 2600 sq. ft.
- Three bedroom – 1800 sq. ft. to 2800 sq. ft.
- Four bedroom – 3200 sq. ft. to 3600 sq. ft.
Within the community, residents will have access to two international schools currently in operation, nurseries, mosques, healthcare facilities, malls, cafes, tennis courts, swimming pools, yoga centre, spas and clubhouses.
Located in Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, Sobha Hartland is just three kilometers away from the main attractions of Dubai while offering an ideal destination for luxury living.
Residents will have easy access to various attractions across Dubai such as:
- Meydan Racecourse, home of the worlds richest horse race
- District One 8.4KM cycling and running track
- Dubai International Finance Centre
- Dancing water fountains
- World’s longest indoor ski slope
- Dubai Country Club
- Dubai Equestrian Centre
- Dubai One Tower; World’s tallest residential tower
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
- Residents will also have easy access to the Dubai Canal and Metro
Investing in Sobha Hartland has never been more rewarding. Whether it is for long-term investment or buying your dream home. Purchasing a property in Dubai means that you are not required to pay capital gain tax or property tax. Dubai has evolved into a world-class city in the past decade with its top-notch infrastructure, coupled with its quality and safety standards, surpassing most, if not all other cosmopolitan and financial centres of the world. The city also offers exceptional lifestyle offerings, making it a magnet for international tourists and residents.