Pavilion Hill 305, Christophe Harbour – ID: 5991645
Property Gallery and Description
305 Cardinal Point Drive, Christophe Harbour, St Kitts
This fantastic plot sits on an intimate bluff just above The Pavilion beach club. No other collection of homesites is closer to the exceptional services of The Pavilion.
- Each of these seven homesites has attributes that allow you to customize your home and maximize views. Each enjoys an abundance of natural light and cooling ocean breezes.
- Ownership at Pavilion Hill affords preferred and convenient access to The Pavilions open-air casual dining, poolside and shoreside activities, and the beachfront cabana bar.
- Each Pavilion Hill homesite offers wide views of Sandy Bank Bay and the Harbour.
- Design and build a custom home, or choose from suggested designs.
- Ownership at Harbourside qualifies for Christophe Harbour Club membership and eligibility for Citizenship via the St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program.
Christophe Harbour is a fabulous, exclusive resort community on the Southeast peninsula of St Kitts, featuring 2,500 acres of dramatic topography, including six secluded beaches and 13 miles of shoreline.
The vision of an award winning development team is led by Kiawah Development Partners of world renowned Kiawah Island, SC and The Doonbeg Club in Doonbeg, Ireland.
The development includes stunning lots for private villas, and will feature an array of resort and private amenities that will redefine luxury in the Caribbean:
- 300 acre mega yacht marina and marina village (under construction)
- 2 five star luxury hotels
- Tom Fazio Championship Golf Course (under construction)
- Private Christophe Harbour Club encompassing Golf, Yacht, Beach and Social Club privileges
Christophe Harbour aspires to be the most fashionable debut of this young century.
Pavilion Beach Club:Sandy Bank Bay's private beach club is perfect for casual open-air dining or intimate meals and features a fabulous infinity pool, right on the beach.
Beach Bungalows:Fall asleep to the rhythm of the waves and wake to pink and amber skies. These four enchanting bungalows are each crafted from hand-hewn logs with wooden shutters and feature glass wrap around doors and marble-slab baths with rain showers. Each also has its own private plunge pool and seaside cabana. Beach bungalows are available by reservation.
Super Yacht Marina:The 300 berth marina, more than 60 berths accommodating superyachts up to 300 feet. It will be the heartbeat of Christophe Harbour. With an adjoining full service marina village, boutique hotel accommodations and accompanying amenities and services, the superyacht marina is destined to be a top yachting destination.
Outdoor Adventure:Zip line along the mountainsides into rainforests topped with misty clouds. Hike or bike unspoiled tropical landscapes. Tour fascinating historical sites. Relish the simple joy of sailing. Dive vibrant coralscapes and reefs. Whatever your whim, Christophe Harbour's full-tome concierge is ready to arrange any manner of adventures for every level of ambition.
Tom Fazio Golf:Tom Fazio-designed gold course set atop a volcanic ridge and along a natural island cove rises nearly 600 feet above the beaches below. The views from this 18-hile masterpiece will be stunning, defined by dramatic topography and panoramic views of the turquoise expanse of the Atlantic and Caribbean. There will be a stunning Golf Club House and practise range.
The Beach House:Oceanfront on Turtle Beach, the Beach House is the island's most romantic destination for fine dining, Oceanside weddings and private parties. In true Caribbean fashion, the Beach House blends indoor and outdoor enjoyment, bringing a richness and intensity to both. The space constantly connects guests