Dubli Golf & Beach Resort L40 – ID: 6854342
Property Gallery and Description
Dubli Golf & Beach Resort L40
Dubli Golf & Beach Resort is Crown Acquisitions Worldwide Limited first land development site in Grand Cayman. It is located on the North Side of the island in an area known as Millionaires' Row and just a short walk from the famous Rum Point and Kaibo Kai.
Spectacularly situated amidst the trees and distinguished by stunning vistas of the Caribbean Sea and inland across the mangrove forest, Dubli Golf & Beach Resort features a private 4 hole golf course for residents providing many homes with wonderful fairway views.
An exciting new addition to Dubli are plans for 14 luxury managed residences and beach club, both located at the sites grand north entrance.
480 miles south of Miami, Florida lies Grand Cayman. It is the most cosmopolitan of the three islands, with over 150 restaurants and bars to choose from, offering everything from traditional Caymanian cuisine to fine Michelin star dining.
Grand Cayman is a lucrative and popular investment location and it has now become one of the world's leading offshore financial centres. In addition to Grand Cayman being a leading financial hub, the island's outstanding set of credentials are attracting an array of exciting new projects.
Advantages to Investing in the Cayman Islands
- Residents benefit from absolutely no taxes, including no income tax, no capital gains tax and no inheritance tax
- The Cayman Islands are the fifth largest offshore financial centre on the planet.
- The housing market enjoys an end user who is established and wealthy, such as high net worth employees of the world's best financial institutions such as Merrill Lynch and UBS.
- The Cayman Island government grants and guarantees all title to property, therefore there are no legal restrictions to forein buyers owning property.
- The islands are an official territory of Britain, and enjoy a stable and peaceful government which operates under British laws.
- Tourism is one of the largest industries on the islands, contributing to 30-40% of GDP output. The Cayman Islands are considered one of the world's best luxury destinations, with white sand beaches, scuba diving opportunities, duty-free shopping, and designer golf courses which attract 1.8 million sophisticated visitors annually.
- The government is committed to investing in all sectors of the economy on a long-term basis
- At the moment, over 55 flights travel every week to Grand Cayman, with 28 coming from Miami, USA and others flying from Heathrow in London and Toronto, Canada.
- An expansion of the airport is planned, which will triple its capacity and make the Cayman Islands even more accessible from North America and Europe.
- The island of Cayman Brac will now be reached by international travellers as a new weekly flight direct from Miami has been launched.
Contemporary Freehold Villa Plots
Each of the ideally located plots of land in Bijou Beach Resort is provided will all infrastructures already in place on site. Your villa plot will have a finished asphalt road and access to the island's power supply already built in. Infrastructure is typically completed within one to the three years from the date that you purchased your villa plot on Bijou Beach Resort.
Investors are granted a full title after payment terns are finalised and fulfilled, giving them complete freehold ownership. The Land Registry Department of The Cayman Islands Government protects and guarantees all land titles