Lakeside Estate L34 – ID: 6854339
Property Gallery and Description
Lakeside Estate L34
Lakeside Estate sits behind salt-water lake that gives the project its name and spans one of the highest points of the island giving most plots sea views and meaning that all the plots are naturally 4ft above sea level (a new legal requirement on recent builds) so there are no added development costs needed to comply with the law.
The most striking feature is the proximity to Sandy Point Beach, which is known for being one of the finest unspoiled beaches in the Caribbean. This is the perfect place to relax and unwind in the sun, whilst the protective coral reef makes the crystal clear shallow water a favourite spot for snorkelling and swimming.
Eighty miles northeast of Grand Caymanand five miles west of Cayman Brac lies Little Cayman, the smallest of the Cayman Islands. This unspoiled island already offers a surprising amount of attractions given its size, but expansion plans indicate that Little Cayman will further attract tourists and residents in the coming years.
Little Cayman was the site of the very first settlers to the Cayman Islands and this untouched natural haven currently has more iguanas and birds as permanent residents than it does people. This is set to change, however with the island benefitting from new infrastructure and communication improvements every year, including a new tarmac road linking the entire island, high speed internet access and full 3G mobile phone signal.
Advantages to Investing in the Cayman Islands
- Residents benefit from absolutely no taxes, including no income tax, no capital gains tax and no inheritance tax
- The Cayman Islands are the fifth largest offshore financial centre on the planet.
- The housing market enjoys an end user who is established and wealthy, such as high net worth employees of the world's best financial institutions such as Merrill Lynch and UBS.
- The Cayman Island government grants and guarantees all title to property, therefore there are no legal restrictions to foreign buyers owning property.
- The islands are an official territory of Britain, and enjoy a stable and peaceful government which operates under British laws.
- Tourism is one of the largest industries on the islands, contributing to 30-40% of GDP output. The Cayman Islands are considered one of the world's best luxury destinations, with white sand beaches, scuba diving opportunities, duty-free shopping, and designer golf courses which attract 1.8 million sophisticated visitors annually.
- The government is committed to investing in all sectors of the economy on a long-term basis
- At the moment, over 55 flights travel every week to Grand Cayman, with 28 coming from Miami, USA and others flying from Heathrow in London and Toronto, Canada.
- An expansion of the airport is planned, which will triple its capacity and make the Cayman Islands even more accessible from North America and Europe.
- The island of Cayman Brac will now be reached by international travellers as a new weekly flight direct from Miami has been launched.
Contemporary Freehold Villa Plots
Each of the ideally located plots of land in Bijou Beach Resort is provided will all infrastructures already in place on site. Your villa plot will have a finished asphalt road and access to the island's power supply already built in. Infrastructure is typically completed within one to the three years from the date that you purchased your villa plot on Bijou Beach Resort.
Investors are granted a full title after payment terns are finalised and