North Corfu: Corfu – ID: 6268783
Property Gallery and Description
3 bedroom/2 bathroom property of 110sqm with sea views at the upper end of the village of Ano Korakiana. This two storey house has been renovated to a very high standard and many of the original features such as doors, windows and old stone have been retained, yet the house offers all modern comforts.
The village of Ano Korakiana, famed for its numerous churches is approx 19Kms north of Corfu Town and the nearby beaches of Ipsos and Barbati can be reached within 3 - 4kms.
* Stone steps lead into a spacious living room and kitchen with large patio windows leading out to the terrace.
* The ceiling is high and has whitewashed open beams, giving a contemporary, yet traditional atmosphere to the room.
* The kitchen is modern with top quality fitted units and appliances. There is plenty of room for a large dining table and a comfortable lounge area to one side.
* The patio windows lead out onto the large balcony from which one can enjoy the village view and the longer distance sea view. This is a perfect spot for outside dining.
* At the rear of the living area, to the left of the front door, is a double bedroom. This also has high exposed beams.
* A wooden staircase leads downstairs to the lower level of the house. Here is a further double bedroom and on the opposite side of the corridor a modern, luxurious bathroom.
* An archway, with the original stone lintel, leads through into the master bedroom. This is a large room, the whole width of the house and one end of it has been designed as a bathroom with a lovely roll top bath, large walk in shower and designer basin and mirror. The WC is separate, up a couple of steps.
* Another archway in this room leads outside to the paved terrace.
This is a delightful village house with beautiful views and a traditional village atmosphere.
3 bedroom/2 bathroom renovated village house with sea views in Ano Korakiano.