Peloponnese – ID: 6268778
Property Gallery and Description
300m from the water’s edge and sandy beaches. Extremely well positioned, stylish, fully furnished 3 bedroom/3 bathroom property of 200sqm on a 4,000sqm walled plot with 85 organic olive trees, landscaped gardens, sun terraces, BBQ, car port and fantastic uninterrupted sea views. Property is close to sandy beach, restaurants and cafes, yet offers significant privacy.
The property is situated near a picturesque Mani village in the Avia district, just 10Kms from Kalamata’s extensive amenities and airport. This is an ideal location for those seeking a peaceful atmosphere yet within easy access to facilities.
The villa is constructed on 3 levels and offers 140sqm of living space as well as 60sqm basement.
The ground floor comprises:
* Entrance hall.
* Spacious, light and airy open- plan split level sitting and dining room with a fire-place, an atrium ceiling and beautiful stained glass skylight.
* French windows lead out onto a large veranda that takes full advantage of the fantastic sea, coastal views and sunsets.
* Fully- equipped kitchen fitted with a range of bespoke units imported from Germany.
* Guest toilet
A staircase leads to the upper level, which consists of:
* 1 master bedroom en-suite with bath.
* 2 guest bedrooms, both en-suite.
* Verandas, all with lovely sea views
* Basement of 60sqm.
* Car port.
* High-quality tiled floors throughout.
* The property is centrally heated with radiators in all rooms, and an oil boiler in the basement.
* There is air conditioning downstairs.
* All windows have high quality frames, shutters and security fittings.
* The 4,000sqm walled plot has attractive landscaped gardens with patios and paths constructed in local stone.
* BBQ with large dining/entertaining area.
* 85 organic olive trees, lemon trees and pomgranates.
* Automatic watering system in place and outside lighting.
3 bedroom/3 bathroom furnished villa on large plot with uninterrupted sea views and just 300m from the water’s edge and sandy beachesapprox 10kms from Kalamata in the Peloponnese region of Greece.