Bure Place – ID: 6302315
Property Gallery and Description
Dating from the mid 1800's, many original featrues like castellated parapets, ogee plain-tiled domes, stone mullion and transom windows blend unobtrusively with modern luxurious kitchens, sumptous bathrooms and spacious living accommodation; part castle, part country estate, it is a vision John Donthorn would be proud of.
Internally Bure Place is finished to a high specification with fully fitted kitchens that include a cooker, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard and a choice of cupboards and counter tops. Bathrooms are fitted with classic white sanitaryware and chrome effect fittings. Both kitchen and bathrooms can be personalised with a selection of stunning floor and wall tiles, subject to the stage of construction.
Set amongst the private grounds of St Michael's development, Bure Place is a short walk away from the market town of Aylsham. Well known for its twice weekly market and independent boutiques, it is also well served by local facilities and amenities.
The beautifully dressed and furnished show home will be officially open for viewing, together with the marketing suite on Saturday the 29th of October at 10.00am.
Sales Centre and View home open 10am - 5pm Thursday - Monday.
Moving home made easy with our part-exchange and assisted sale plans:
- Identify the property you would like to buy.We’ll ask you a few simple questions about your existing property and finance.
- Your preferred plot is then secured with a standard £;1000 reservation fee. This holds the plot and fixes its price.
- We will then arrange for your existing property to be valued professionally by three different independent estate agents.
- Provided that your existing home meets the terms and conditions required for Part Exchange, we will make you an offer which will be subject to contract and necessary surveys.
- Once you’ve accepted our offer for your existing home we will need written confirmation within 5 working days.
- Hopkins Homes will arrange for the necessary contract documents to be forwarded to your solicitor and thereafter the sale progresses as normal. You remain in your present property until your new home is ready and the transaction is completed.
- No agents fees to pay
- A guaranteed cash buyer for your existing home
- Peace of mind with no complicated chain delays
- Professional support and guidance throughout
- Remain in your existing home until your new
- Hopkins Homes property is ready to move into Earn a possible £;1000
If you have already found a buyer for your new home but your purchaser has not, then, the
Hopkins Homes Chain Break Service is what you need – please ask our Sales Advisor for further details.
Our Assisted Sale scheme offers you the ideal solution to securing that dream home. This scheme is similar to Part Exchange but differs in that you don’t need to have found a purchaser for your home as we instruct MoveWithUs to sell your house for you and if sold within six weeks your new dream home is yours